The role of a retirement plan fiduciary is to help make sure the plan avoids compliance problems and risks by doing the right things the right way. This sets a course for success.
Sue is a retirement plan expert with more than 25 years of experience managing daily valuation recordkeeping as well as managing a third party administration firm with more than 25 employees. She brings knowledge and practical experience in plan design, implementation, and administration of all types of defined benefit and defined contribution plans to help each client succeed. Sue is also a highly regarded voice on pension related subjects and is a frequent speaker at national events hosted by the IRS and industry organizations.
As Fiduciary Outsourcing’s President, Sue oversees the company’s consulting practice and program management. In addition to this role, Sue holds a majority interest in Edberg & Perry, Inc., a third party administration firm in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Enrolled Retirement Plan Agent (ERPA)
- ASPPA* Certified Pension Consultant (CPC)
- ASPPA Qualified Pension Administrator (QPA)
- ASPPA Qualified 401(k) Administrator (QKA)
- NIPA** Accredited Pension Representative (APR)
- NIPA Accredited Pension Administrator (APA)
- FI360 Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®)
- ASPPA Qualified Plan Fiduciary Advisor designation (QPFA)
- NPSG*** Accredited Fiduciary Administrator (AFA)
*ASPPA stands for the American Society of Pension Professionals and Actuaries
**NIPA stands for the National Institute of Plan Administrators
***NPSG stands for the National Pension Study Group
Connect with Sue